Air Environmental Ltd can provide air movement solutions, air conditioning, ventilation, and manufacture of bespoke air handling equipment and ventilation ancillaries.
• Planned preventative maintenance
• Plant refurbishment & replacement programmes
• Reactive services
• Refrigerant retrofits
• Energy (Air Conditioning) Inspections
Through ongoing maintenance you:
• Improve system reliability + efficiency
• Extend the working life of plant
• Reduce operation costs
• Helps you meet energy regulations
• Ensures you are F Gas compliant
• As of the 1st January 2010 it has been illegal to use virgin hydro chlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) such as R-22 (which has been the most commonly used refrigerant) for servicing and maintaining air conditioning equipment. Until the 31st December 2014, use of recycled / recovered R-22 is possible, but availability is limited and the cost has increased five fold in recent months.
• The regulation also calls for all operators of HCFC refrigeration systems to take all precautionary measures practicable to prevent and minimise leaks. It states that all fixed equipment systems with a refrigerant charge greater than 3kg will require an annual check for leakage. This must be undertaken by qualified engineers and records kept.
• It is important that you assess your existing equipment and identify any that may be affected, especially for sensitive areas like a computer room. We can assist you with this and help you format a plan to minimise disruption to your business.
We are constantly reviewing our engineer's needs to ensure that they are fully trained in the very latest technical and environmental advancements.
We offer a friendly, honest and professional service from installation through to service planned maintenance, to guarantee our clients are totally satisfied with our service.
Your expectation of quality of workmanship and engineering expertise is guaranteed by our reputation for insisting on the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Investors In People
|Address||Unit 10 Nutwood Trading Estate|
|Phone Number||011 4231 6735|